Hello Everyone! Welcome back to another post!
In this day and age, everything is about convenience. “How quickly can I do something and still have time for everything planned in my day?” Being a busy person myself, I’ve adapted to a simple 10-minute everyday makeup routine, which I like to call my “No Makeup” makeup look. It’s quick, easy and allows me to get out the door in no time while still looking refreshed.
I’d love to share my step by step routine to show you how I get picture ready in a matter minutes!
This post contains affiliate links. Which means if you buy something through those links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see the disclosure page for more information.
Before the Makeup
Before I start my daily makeup routine, I began with my Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub cleanser to prep for a clean canvas. I then used the Aveeno positively radiant toner to add moisture and refresh my skin. Lastly, I used my Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Photo-Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30. This protects my skin from the sun while adding light moisture.
How to Achieve the “No Makeup” Look
- I begin with priming my face using the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer. This primer always gives me a smooth makeup application.
- I then begin to shape and fill my eyebrows with the NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil in the shade espresso. If you haven’t read my post on my top 5 NYX products where I include this eyebrow pencil, you can read it here.
- After filling my brows, I use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the number 45 to correct and shape my under and above my eyebrows as well as conceal dark spots on my face.
- Then I apply my foundation, Maybelline Fit Me Matte+ Poreless in the shade Toffe Caramel (330) with a flat top makeup brush. I do this by dabbing it into my skin. I then take a damp beauty blender and again, dab onto my skin to smooth out the foundation.
- Once my foundation is fully blended, I use the MILK Makeup KUSH High Volumizing Mascara on my upper and lower lashes. This brightens up my eyes.
- To set my makeup and leave a matte look, I use my NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray which keeps my oily skin under control.
- Lastly, I have to apply a moisturizer to my lips. I use my Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips to give a slight rosy tint and subtle shine.
It seems like a lot of steps, but I spend no more than 10-minutes to pull this look together. It’s definitely a go-to look on my busy days that still looks like I put in some effort.
Let’s chat in the comments. Let me know if you have a “No Makeup” makeup routine. What products do you prefer in your routine? What steps do you add or take out?
Thanks for reading and Stay Beautiful,