I’m all about saving money where I can, especially when it comes to makeup. Makeup can be overpriced when it doesn’t need to be. Not only am I all about finding drugstore makeup dupes, but I love to share my finds with others. These top 10 drugstore makeup dupes became a game changer for me because some of them work even better than the high end brands. There’s no competition when you can find a drugstore makeup dupe for a fraction of the price.
This post contains affiliate links. Which means if you buy something through those links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see the disclosure page for more information.
- Kat Von D Beauty Good Apple Foundation ($51.00) vs. Milani Cream to Powder Foundation ($17.49)
Don’t let Tiktok fool you. The Milani Cream to Powder Foundation has the same results as the KVD Good Apple Foundation and only a third of the price!
2. Smashbox Minimize Pores ($50.00) vs. e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer ($13.00)
If you’re looking for a primer that leaves your skin flawless, this will do the trick. It’s shocking how well the e.l.f. primer blurs and minimizes the pores for only $8.00.
3. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer ($38.00) vs. e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer ($8.00)
In my opinion, the e.l.f. Concealer does a better job than the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. There’s absolutely no under eye creasing and it stays put all day.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Soft Glam Rose Palette ($60.00) vs. The Makeup Revolution Velvet Rose Palette ($12.99)
This is as close to a dupe as you’ll get. Not only are the shade almost exact, but the pigmentation of the Makeup Revolution palette is phenomenal!
5. Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter ($50.00) vs. Maybelline Master Chrome-Molten Gold ($13.49)
I love a good highlighter and both of these give the pop you’re looking for. But a drugstore highlighter that works like a high end highlighter cannot be turned down.
6. Nars Blush-Orgasm ($39.00) vs. Milani Baked Blush-Dolce Pink ($11.49)
Don’t sleep on Milani products! This blush wakes up the face and comes in 5 different shades.
7. Mac Matte Lipstick-Pillow Talk ($24.00) vs. NYX Matte Lipstick-“Euro Trash” ($9.49)
If you know me, you know I love a good nude lippie. Mac-Pillow talk is one of my favourites, but when I found the Nyx “Euro t=Trash” I immediately switched over. It’s literally the same shade, feel and pigmentation.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($28.00) vs. NYX Micro Brow Pencil ($12.99)
My Top 5 NYX Products post talks all about this Micro Brow pencil. I will always deem this as my holy grail because of how close it is to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
9. Better Than Sex Mascara ($33.00) vs. Maybelline Sky High Mascara ($9.99)
I talk about this mascara in one of my previous posts. In my opinion, the Maybelline sky high mascara actually works better than the too faced mascara. The fact that its only $9.99 is surreal!
10. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ($27.50) vs. Maybelline Master Precise Liner ($10.99 on sale)
The KVD liner is very precise which is why I believe that the Maybelline Master Precise Liner is the perfect dupe. It glides on so smoothly and finishes with a sharp line.
Don’t sleep on these 10 drugstore makeup dupes. They work amazingly and will have you switching to drugstore brands in a heartbeat. Save your money where you can and get more bang for your buck!
Let’s chat in the comments. What are some of your favourite makeup dupes?